Important Announcement to all people requiring our assistance.
Please read below regarding new procedures relating to COVID-19.
In relation to the Government regulations imposed as of Thursday December 16, 2021, the following points listed below will be enacted immediately to endeavour to ensure everyone's safety and well-being. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding as we work together through these challenging and changing times.
- If you require our assistance in any way, please contact our office first on (03) 5367 6733.
- If you or your household are isolating in relation to Covid-19, please refrain from attending Funeral Services to ensure the safety of others.
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19 or are isolating, please make our staff aware so that we can assist in ways that do not require face-to-face contact.
- As of February 25th 2022, Face masks are no longer required when attending a Funeral Service.
- There are no capacity limits for Funeral Services and you no longer need to provide proof of Vaccination.
We wish to advise that all our staff are taking every possible and necessary precaution to ensure the health and safety of not only ourselves, but the broader community in which we serve.
As a locally owned, family operated Funeral Home,
Michael Crawford Funerals is committed to providing compassionate care and excellent service to those who are travelling the difficult journey of losing a loved one.
Located in the Main Street of Bacchus Marsh, just out of the Avenue of Honour, we are here to serve all areas and assist families and loved ones in their time of need on a more personal level.
Thank you for visiting our website.
If you have any further questions or would like to have a chat, please do not hesitate to call us on (03) 5367 6733.