In the Care of Michael Crawford Funerals
- April 2021 -
Important Announcement to all people requiring our assistance.
Please read below regarding new procedures relating to COVID-19.
In relation to the Government regulations imposed as of February 18, 2021, the following points listed below will be enacted immediately to endeavour to ensure everyone's safety and well-being. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding as we work together through these challenging and changing times.
- If you require our assistance in any way, please contact our office first on (03) 5367 6733.
- Appointments preferred - Please phone to make an appointment to be seen in person at our office.
- All Indoor Funeral Services are limited to 1 person per 2 square meters of floor space.
- Our Bacchus Marsh Chapel can accommodate a maximum of 100 attendees *Subject to the 1 person per 2 square meter guidelines*. (The attendees do not include Funeral Staff, Celebrant or Minister).
- All attendees must practice Social Distancing and are required to record their name and contact number to assist with and contact tracing efforts required by the Government.
We wish to advise that all our staff are taking every possible and necessary precaution to ensure the health and safety of not only ourselves, but the broader community in which we serve.