Government regulations imposed as of March 26, 2020, in relation to non-essential indoor gatherings, the following points listed below will be enacted immediately to endeavour to ensure everyone’s safety and wellbeing. We thank you for your co-operation and understanding as we work together through these challenging and changing times.
1. If you require our assistance in any way, we ask that you phone our office first on 5367 6733.
2. Please phone to make an appointment to be seen in person.
3. Effective as of March 26, 2020 - All Funeral Services will be strictly limited to a maximum of 10 attendees. The 10 attendees will apply to all venues including outside (eg. In Cemetery Grounds). The 10 attendees does not include Funeral Staff, Celebrant or Minister.
4. Social Distancing requirements apply at Funeral Services - At least four square metres per person.
5. We wish to advise that all our staff are taking every possible and necessary precaution to ensure the health and safety of not only ourselves, but the broader community in which we serve.